Achilles' Shield - Script Sample

So here is a little insight on Achilles' Shield, the script version. Right now the script is 126 pages long (the book is about 400 I think hehe), but after having it submitted in the BlueCat Screenplay Competition last year, I was given some very good suggestions therefore some things will be changed. But I think it's interesting to see how a script looks like in the Final Draft version (the software used to write scripts). I remember I was in awe with it the first time I got it and finding my way around the system and understanding the technical part of writing a screenplay was fascinating. It's not as hard as it seems once you learn the rules. It's like riding a bike... Full of adventures :) Enjoy!











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

De ce nu.

My deeds 2018

Romanescul pitoresc